How healthy is your patient data?
This workshop supports Doctors, Practice Managers and Practice staff to work with their practice data, to improve patient health outcomes.
- Target and manage patient cohorts, using Recall CAT SMS and voice messages
- Support your GPs during consultation, with unobtrusive, automated prompts
- Easily find unclaimed MBS items • Improve your Data Quality, using the Data Cleansing App
- Data-driven improvement: optimise patient care
- Venue: Melbourne Eastern Private Hospital 157 Scoresby Rd, Boronia, VIC 3155
- Date: Thursday 13th December 2018
- Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Please RSVP to register your attendance:
- Contact: Manfred Queteschiner, Account Manager
- Phone: 03 9866 8477
- SMS: 0400 288 143
- Email: email@example.com
Special Offer All attendees will receive a RecallCAT introductory gift voucher, valued at $100.