CAT4 is Australia’s market leader in extracting general practice clinical and billing data.
Initially released to market in 2008, the Clinical Audit Tool (CAT) provides essential population health graphs, charts and reports to best assist practice staff implement and drive process change to improve patient health outcomes.
CAT provides the functionality to target the following key areas:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Data Quality & Accreditation
- Cancer Screening
- Medication Reviews
- Sexual Health
- Preventative Health Initiatives
- Identifying Eligible Patients for Health Programs/Projects
- Identifying Patients at High Risk of Adverse Health Outcomes
- Business Modelling/General Practice Financial Opportunities
- National Reporting
- Registrar Reporting
Released in July 2015, CAT4 includes significant performance improvements, greater compatibility with clinical and billing systems and provides more functionality for end-users to analyse their practice data. CAT Recipes and User Guides are available here