Drive patient appointments for MBS eligibility and better practice management. Improve patient outcomes.
Recall CAT for General Practice helps the practice target patient recalls directly from CAT4. Send either text or voicemail messages in bulk to your patients with the click of a button.
Increase clinical effectiveness and outcomes
- Infinite opportunities for patient recall criteria
- Increase clinically justified recall efficiencies, by building relevant patient lists
- Easy to implement
- Save up to 80%, compared to sending a letter*
- 70% Patients reply within the first hour of receiving an SMS**
- Empower patients to better manage their health, by making recall communication more efficient and easier to respond to
- Real time SMS messaging to improve patient care
By utilising CAT4’s extensive search capabilities, practices can apply filters, reports and cross-tabulations to specify target patient groups. Practices may efficiently engage with multiple patients for a number of targeted reasons such as preventative health initiatives, chronic disease management, due or overdue health checks, immunisations and general practice financial opportunities.
Recall CAT gives you the option to store and use various pre-recorded voicemail messages. General practitioners are able to record a one-time voicemail recording to add value and importance to the practices’ recalls which can then be used multiple times.
To learn more about Recall CAT, watch our introductory Recall CAT video or visit our user guide links below: