The new online training module for PIP QI, developed in collaboration with AMA’s doctorportalLearning.com.au.
The module demonstrates how to use CAT Plus for PIP QI, including:
- ’10 Improvement Measures’ Report for General Practice, in CAT4
- Topbar ‘PIP QI App’ for General Practice
- Scheduled sharing of de-identified clinical data with your Primary Health Network (PHN)
- Email alerts to notify the General Practice of the status of your data submission (success/failure) to your PHN
- Patient ‘Opt Out’ (existing feature)
How to access the module in doctorportal Learning:
- This module will be freely available to all doctorportal Learning users. You will need to log in (AMA Member single sign-on) or sign up (Non-AMA Member, including all healthcare professionals) to doctorportal Learning to access the learning, which is also free.
- Non-AMA Members who choose to use the doctorportal Learning CPD Tracker pay a monthly subscription fee of $22/month following a 60 day free trial, but this is not required to engage in learning and to receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ as evidence.
Watch this space. Launch date to be announced soon.