Consent Management Portal
The Pen CS Consent Management Portal is conveniently delivered through the MyPen website.
- Efficient consent management
- For requesting, receiving and storing practices’ consent
- To respond to questions around consent e.g. sharing Ethics Guidelines
- Practice recruitment for research programs, QI and other activities
- Electronic consent forms saved for audit trail
- May link your current consent forms
Manage consent forms, with efficiency, so you can focus your valuable time on quality improvement.
4 Simple Steps:
- Register your program with Pen CS
- Nominate and invite selected practices
- Through MyPen, the invited practices provide consent (matched to program requirements e.g. upload signed form)
- Practice consent tracking and monitoring