Working together since 1993.
Since 1993, Pen CS has been working with Aboriginal Medical Services to improve patient outcomes and Close the Gap. Pen CS currently works with NACCHO, VACCHO, QAIHC, AHCSA and AMS, employing CAT Plus for population health management.
– Data-driven actionable insights
– Reporting on National Key Performance Indicators (nKPI’s)
– Data-driven Quality Improvement in Aboriginal Medical Services
– Chronic Disease Management
– Preventive Healthcare
Example of Pen CS Projects in Indigenous Healthcare
- NACCHO’s Sexual Health Module.
- The Victorian Aboriginal Community Health Organisation’s (VACCHO) smoking cessation project.
- Hepatitis B screening for Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network.
- The National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance’s (NCIRS) program to boost adult and adolescent immunisations in the community.
- The South Coast AMS’s Substance Misuse Module.
- Australian Primary Care Collaborates Report (APCC Report).
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council Report (QAIHC Report).
- Healthy For Life Report – a program funded by the Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (OATSIH) which aims to improve the health outcomes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- National KPI Report – As part of the National Indigenous Reform Agreement (NIRA), the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) agreed that the Department of Health and Ageing, in partnership with the state and territory.