Are you a practice looking to submit only the PIP Eligible Data Set to your PHN?
Pen CS provides a safe, secure PIP QI solution to share data with your PHN, to be eligible to participate in PIP QI.
The Pen CS PIP Eligible Data Set Submission option only contains consented, de-identified, aggregated data, matched to the PIP QI Technical Specifications outlined by the Department of Health.
Please contact your Primary Health Network (PHN), to establish a Data Sharing Agreement, in advance.
Secure Healthcare Data Sharing
How to Export my PIP Eligible Data Set to my PHN?
You can now export only the PIP Eligible Data Set from the Clinical Audit Tool (CAT4).
- A new ‘Export’ button will now appear in CAT4, to manually export the PIP Eligible Data Set (JSON file) within your practice.
- Contains consented, aggregated de-identified data matched to the PIP QI Technical Specifications
- Omits patients who have opted out
How to Upload my PIP Eligible Data Set to my PHN?
You can now manually upload the PIP Eligible Data Set from your practice to your PHN.
- Upload the PIP Eligible Data Set (JSON file) that you exported from CAT4 from the PHN Portal for General Practice
- 3 simple steps:
- Sign in to web browser
- Upload file
- Transfer receipt
- Please contact your PHN to learn how they wish to receive the file
If you do not have CAT4, you can still upload the PIP Eligible Data Set direct from your practice to your PHN, using your patient management system.
PIP QI: All Resources
Quick links for PHNs
- PIP QI and PAT CAT User Guide
- PAT PIP QI Essentials Guide
- PAT CAT PIP QI Professional Guide
- Webinar Recording: How to enrol a practice for PIP Eligible Data Set (JSON File) Submission
Quick links for general practices
- PIP QI and CAT Plus Training Guide
- Pen CS and PIP QI
- PIP QI CAT4 Recipes
- Secure Healthcare Data Sharing Checklist
- Webinar Series: PIP QI Improvement Measures Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and New Updates
For general practices submitting JSON file