Receive the data you need to support informed, quality improvement.
CAT Plus, software platform, delivers one of the most comprehensive pictures of general practice and aboriginal medical services at local, regional and national levels.
– Practice Incentive Payment Quality Improvement (PIP QI) modules
– Granular, de-identified unit record data
– Longitudinal data for analysis and actionable insights
– Consent management platform for practice and patient consent
– Program monitoring and evaluation for Quality Improvement (QI)
– Research platform to inform policy and practice
– Clinical decision support to action insights at point of care
– Business intelligence reports
Primary Health Networks (PHNs)
We support you to deliver:
– Meaningful high impact support at point of care
– Evidence-based, data-driven improvement
– Improved patient outcomes
– Integrated care
– Better healthcare provider satisfaction
– High value, high performing primary care practices
Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs)
Since the early 1990s, Pen CS has been working with the Indigenous sector, to improve patient outcomes and Close the Gap by increasing efficiencies in healthcare. We connect ACCHOs with Aboriginal Medical Services (AMS) across Australia to support data-driven continuity of care so that chronic conditions are managed and preventative health care can be effectively targeted.
– nKPI reporting, monitoring and evaluation
– Data-driven actionable insights
– Program monitoring and evaluation
– Clinical audit tool supports actionable Quality Improvement (QI)