PAT is an intuitive health informatics tool that combines data from multiple patient management systems in General Practices and Aboriginal Medical Services to produce insightful, cohesive, and sharable information.
PAT delivers consented, de-identified, aggregated data from your General Practices and Aboriginal Medical Services. You may choose to receive data from one or many practices.
PAT standardises data from over 12 patient management systems, including Best Practice, Medical Director, Zedmed, Communicare, EMR, Genie, Medinet, MedTech, Profile, Specialist Complete, Stathealth, and The Practice.
PAT is compliant with industry standards for security, privacy, and data governance. See Pen CS Data Governance Framework for more information.
- Facilitates better population health management
- Allows dynamic monitoring of healthcare trends
- Maintains transparency and trust
- Turns healthcare data into insights
- Supports patient-centered care
- Measures value-based healthcare
- Daily incremental data updates
- Build what you want when you want with custom ‘drag and drop’ reports, on-demand
- Simple and fast report building
- Custom dashboards provide you with a visual snapshot of what’s important to you
- Longitudinal view of data to track the same data at different points in time
- Data visualisation chart gallery to ‘see’ and understand your data like never before
- How has a dataset changed over time? Simply access the custom timeline reporting
- Manage practices all in the one portal
- Standardised reporting from many patient management systems
- Enhanced security with two-factor authentication
- The access is in your hands with permission-based access levels
- Data is secure with de-identified, aggregated data from consenting general practices