With data at your fingertips,
imagine what you could achieve.
Pen CS supports researchers seeking collaboration with medical practitioners and patients in General Practice and Aboriginal Medical Services.
– Access to consented primary care clinical data
– Patient recruitment
– Practice recruitment
– Program monitoring and evaluation
– Data linkage
Consent Management Portal – Access to Clinical Data
Pen CS Consent Management Portal is designed for you to recruit and engage general practices and Aboriginal medical services to participate in your research study.
– Access to 5,700 general practices and health services
– Across Primary Care Australia-wide
– Efficiently recruit participants
– No limit on the number of research studies
– Save time and money, with digital consent management
Influenza, pneumococcus and zoster NIP vaccine coverage recommended for adults, especially those medically at risk, is suboptimal. This study...read more
OPTIMISE is a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Partnership Project grant to improve primary health care delivery to refugees...read more