With data at your fingertips,
imagine what you could achieve.
Pen CS supports researchers seeking collaboration with medical practitioners and patients in General Practice and Aboriginal Medical Services.
– Access to consented primary care clinical data
– Patient recruitment
– Practice recruitment
– Program monitoring and evaluation
– Data linkage
Consent Management Portal – Access to Clinical Data
Pen CS Consent Management Portal is designed for you to recruit and engage general practices and Aboriginal medical services to participate in your research study.
– Access to 5,700 general practices and health services
– Across Primary Care Australia-wide
– Efficiently recruit participants
– No limit on the number of research studies
– Save time and money, with digital consent management
Topbar clinical decision support calculates the patient’s absolute risk of heart attack or stroke, serving tailored management advice for the...read more
Influenza, pneumococcus and zoster NIP vaccine coverage recommended for adults, especially those medically at risk, is suboptimal. This study...read more
OPTIMISE is a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Partnership Project grant to improve primary health care delivery to refugees...read more