Pen CS Webinars
When: NSW Time, AEST
Where: Online from the convenience of your PC
Requirements: Access to a PC and a telephone Find out what CAT4 and Topbar are and how they can benefit you and your practice.
Features: CAT4 and Topbar
You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers or use the dial in number provided in the webinar.
How to Join
To join the webinar please use the link below on the day you want to participate. We will be opening the session about 5 minutes before the official starting and recommend that you log in early to avoid disappointment as places are limited. The sessions will start at the specified time.
CAT4 for Beginners
This 30 minute session is designed to give new and existing users of CAT4 an overview of the functionality and showcase examples of the use of the tool in general practice.
Thursday 4th June 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
Topbar for Beginners
A demonstration of Topbar, our clinical decision support tool. This 30 minute demo will show functionality and the value of Topbar for new and mid-level users.
Tuesday 9th June 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
New Telehealth and Pathology items in CAT4 for COVID-19
Learn about the new Telehealth and Pathology items in CAT4 for COVID-19.
- Introduction to new diagnosis, reports and MBS items that are available
- Participants will learn how to use CAT4 reports and filters to identify groups of patients at different risk level for COVID-19 complications in line with QI activities
- Participants will understand how to work with reports in CAT4
- Participants will know where to find more information and resources for CAT Plus
Tuesday 16th June 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
Immunisation for at risk patients for COVID-19
Identify at risk patients due for immunisation using CAT Plus (CAT4 and Topbar).
- Know what reports and filters related to immunisation are available for CAT4
- Identify patients that belong to particular risk groups eligible for immunisation
- Know how to access resources to better utilise CAT4