Pen CS Webinars
When: NSW Time, AEST
Where: Online from the convenience of your PC
Requirements: Access to a PC and a telephone Find out what CAT4 and Topbar are and how they can benefit you and your practice.
Features: CAT4 and Topbar
You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers or use the dial in number provided in the webinar.
How to Join
To join the webinar please use the link below on the day you want to participate. We will be opening the session about 5 minutes before the official starting and recommend that you log in early to avoid disappointment as places are limited. The sessions will start at the specified time.
Topbar for Beginners
A demonstration of Topbar, clinical decision support tool. This 30 minute demo will show the functionality and value of Topbar for new and mid-level users.
Thursday 21st November 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
CAT4 for Beginners
This 30 minute session is designed to give new and existing users of CAT4 an overview of the functionality and showcase examples of the use of the tool in general practice.
Tuesday 26th November 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
Increasing Business Potential Using CAT4 and Topbar
- Know what reports and filters related to MBS items are available in CAT4
- Be shown how the MBS Filter works in CAT4
- Be shown how to use the Topbar MBS App in real time and its limitations
- Know how to access resources to better utilise CAT Plus
Thursday 5th December 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
Using the PIP QI App in Topbar
- Know how to use the PIP QI App
- Be familiar with other Topbar Apps to assist in quality improvement (Data Cleansing, CAT Plus Prompts)
- Know how to access resources to better utilise Topbar