Pen CS Webinars
When: NSW Time, AEST
Where: Online from the convenience of your PC
Requirements: Access to a PC and a telephone Find out what CAT4 and Topbar are and how they can benefit you and your practice.
Features: CAT4 and Topbar
You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers or use the dial in number provided in the webinar.
How to Join
To join the webinar please use the link below on the day you want to participate. We will be opening the session about 5 minutes before the official starting and recommend that you log in early to avoid disappointment as places are limited. The sessions will start at the specified time.
CAT4 Webinar Thursdays
This 30 minute session is designed to give new and existing users of CAT4 an overview of the functionality and showcase examples of the use of the tool in general practice.
Every Thursday 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmJoin Webinar
Topbar Webinar Tuesday
A demonstration of Topbar, our decision support tool. This 30 minute demo will show the functionality of Topbar and is mainly targeted at new Topbar users.
Every Tuesday 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmJoin Webinar
Practice Webinar - MyPen Portal
‘MyPen for practices - Using the licensing portal’
In this webinar we will demonstrate the use of the MyPen licensing portal to our practice users. You can take control of your practice using this easy to use portal to reset passwords, add new users and more. Learning outcomes:
• Participants will know how to access their account
• Participants will understand the structure and design of the MyPen portal
• Participants will know how to reset user passwords
• Participants will know how to add new users in the portal and in Topbar
Wednesday 22nd May 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
CAT4 - looking at medications
In this webinar we will show you filters and reports relating to medications available in CAT4.
• Participants will be familiar with filters and reports related to medications in CAT4
• Participants will know how to identify patients eligible for medication review
• Participants will be able to find at risk patients with diabetes and their medication details
• Participants will be aware of the limitations of the existing medication reports
Wednesday 5th June 1:30 pm - 2:00 pmRegister Webinar
Topbar and CAT4 - cleaning up your diabetes register
In this webinar we will demonstrate how Topbar and CAT4 can assist in creating a reliable and accurate diabetes register.
• Participants will be able to consolidate and clean their existing diabetes register
• Participants will be familiar with the diabetes related data cleansing functionality in CAT4 and Topbar
• Participants will be given a step by step example on how to clean and maintain a reliable register for patients with diabetes