Pen CS Webinars
When: NSW Time, AEST
Where: Online from the convenience of your PC
Requirements: Access to a PC and a telephone Find out what CAT4 and Topbar are and how they can benefit you and your practice.
Features: CAT4 and Topbar
You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers or use the dial in number provided in the webinar.
How to Join
To join the webinar please use the link below on the day you want to participate. We will be opening the session about 5 minutes before the official starting and recommend that you log in early to avoid disappointment as places are limited. The sessions will start at the specified time.
CAT Plus and Mental Health
This webinar will show the available reports and filters in CAT4 as well as relevant functionality in Topbar around Mental Health. Examples for searches and how to improve data quality will be demonstrated.
- Be familiar with the available functionality around mental health in CAT Plus
- Be shown examples for reports working with available filters in CAT4
- Understand the limitations and pre-requisites for working with CAT Plus
- Know where to get help and how to access resources to assist working with CAT Plus
Thursday 2nd April 1:00 pm - 1:30 pmRegister Webinar
This webinar is focused on cancer screening and reporting using CAT Plus. A range of activities will be shown to assist general practice staff in efficient recall and general handling of cancer screening.
• Participants will know how to establish a baseline for their patient population in regards to colon, cervical and breast cancer screening
• Participants will be familiar with the limitation and underlying data requirements of the cancer screening reports in CAT4
• Participants will learn how to combine recall for cancer screening with other recall reasons such as overdue GPMP or similar MBS items
• Participants will know how to access more resources and details on cancer reporting in CAT Plus